Friday, March 20, 2009

Finished Febuary Ladies


Sorry it's been a while since we've last posted. I decided it was time to get this sweater done and over with. I chose Malabrigo Merino for mine. It's wonderfully soft, warm and the color has so much character.

I hope your progress has been good. I am not the first to finish the Feb Lady, but I am the first to have a picture. I've heard about a few of them and would LOVE to post your pictures here.

After the yoke, the sweater pretty much just moves along. And finishing is a breeze - not a single seam! The directions don't tell you how long to make the sweater or the sleeves for that matter, but it is so easy to try on and see what looks best on you. I love the 3/4 sleeve and it was just perfect for this March day that can't decide if it will be soon be spring, or stay winter.

Please send us pictures, or post them here yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment