Tuesday, April 7, 2009


Finally, my first blog post (thanks, Mary-Anne). It has been so much fun making the "February Lady Sweater." Mine is finished and I have worn it at every opportunity. I have posted a photo of Beth and myself right outside our shop while wearing our lovely sweaters.
Now I am looking at "Hey Teach" which can be found on www.knitty.com How do you feel about that for a summer knit along? If you have any other suggestions, please drop us a line ... we'd love to hear them!


Some shop news... we now have the Square Circular Needles (1-10) and Square Double Points (0-3) from Kollage Yarns. Check out our recent book delivery and the fabulous Tahki Stacy Charles "Superior Crochet" with 8 designs by Doris Chan and Kristen Omdahl.
Happy Knitting,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment